Dad's Freak-Shop

Entertaining kids is hard. Here's how you do it.


« Home

This is me.


This is me. For now. I am a Dad trying to keep his kids entertained while hanging on to whatever shreds are left of his sanity. I am really just a big kid who needs to be entertained. So the cooler it is for me, the more fun it is for them.

The last thing I want this to be is yet another parent blog, or worse, another Dad blog! I hope to post lots of cool projects that I've done in the past with my daughter, adapted versions I've done with my son, and in-progress things that are just ongoing experiments. Since I've now taken to snapping photos as projects take shape, this seems as good a place as any to post them.

0 Responses to “This is me.”

Post a Comment



Web This Blog

Latest



XML

Powered by Blogger